Refund | Warranty Claim Policy
- Purchased on Nov8tech.com
- How it Works
Welcome to Nov8tech.com self-service page for processing warranty requests and making inquiries. All warranties are automatically kept track of in our system, so there is no need to register your product. This page is for you to reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any other issue you’re experiencing. We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience your Nov8tech.com purchase may have caused.
Please note this page is for purchases made through this website or the Nov8tech.com store on sites such as eBay and Amazon. For purchases made through Nov8tech.com authorized resellers, please contact them directly.
All products purchased from Nov8tech.com come with a hassle-free warranty. You can find the precise warranty period of your product on the literature inside its box. ( see list Below)
You can also verify the warranty period with our customer service team in the body of your message.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form below and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
Thank you in advance for all of the information you provide; we know your time is valuable.
- Warranty Information Tips
Order ID: You can find this in the order history of the account the purchase was made through.
Model Number: You can find this in your account's order history, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with the model number printed directly on them. Model numbers help us identify the exact make and model of your product more accurately than a product name would.
SN: The SN can be found on the main body of the product or on the charging cable that came with the product. It’s located on a sticker, tag, or printed directly on the product, but never on the packaging.
Looks something like SN: NXXXXXXX.
Note: Before Nov8tech.com can release a replacement, it may be necessary to return the defective item for quality inspection.
- Warranty Timeline
Item Warranty Period (Months) Cables 12 or lifetime (The standard warranty period for our cables is 12 months. Some cables may have an extended warranty, you can find the exact warranty time on the online product page or on the item's invoice.) Hubs & Adapters 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Batteries 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Chargers 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Screen Protectors & Cases 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Mice & Keyboards 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Bluetooth Speakers 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Nov8 Noise Headphones 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Bluetooth Headphones 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Laptops 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Vacuums 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Security Devices 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Appliances - Home Care 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Appliances - Home Kitchen 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Appliances - Lighting 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Appliances - Control 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Appliances - Health 12 Covered Under Manufacturer Terms and Conditions
15-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 15 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Nov8tech.com warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Nov8tech.com refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 15-day money back guarantee expire 15 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 15-day window. For purchases not made directly through Nov8Tech.com’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Nov8tech.com or authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Nov8tech.com limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Nov8tech.com authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through (see list of authorized distributors and retailers).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Nov8Tech.com will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (Email Order Confirmation)
- Nov8Tech.com must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product (product must go through product testing prior to getting a replacement under warranty claim.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Nov8Tech.com needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Nov8Tech.com or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Nov8tech.com or authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Nov8Tech.com reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping and Duties costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Nov8tech.com quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
- Duties, if any are billed to Customer returning the item. (Applies to international Customers only)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 15 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Nov8Tech.com is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Nov8Tech.com products
- Returning personal items sent to Nov8Tech.com
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Nov8Tech.com, Nov8Tech.com takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Nov8Tech.com does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
Region Official seller Warranty covers purchases from US/CA Nov8Tech.com Nov8Tech.com US/CA Amazon.com Nov8Tech.com US Amazon Vendor Nov8Tech.com US eBay.com Nov8Tech.com US Newegg.com Nov8Tech.com US/CA Aliexpress.com Nov8Tech.com US Wish.com Nov8Tech.com US Costco Next Nov8Tech.com US Google Express Nov8Tech.com US B&H Photo in store & online US Walmart in store & online US Costco in store & online US BestBuy in store & online US Target (US only) in store & online